THIS prestigious home brings a bit of country to town and gives you everything you could possibly want, whether it be your forever home or your home away from home.
The luxurious home looks out over a recreation reserve to Lake Te Anau and the Fiordland mountains and straddles two sections giving a spacious area of 1800sq m.
As you enter the home you are wowed by the open light space and the view through the large windows.
Sun streams in and the diesel-fired central heating can ramp up the temperature via radiators, with under-floor heating in the tiled bathroom areas, as required.
An AGA range in the open-plan kitchen, and a log burner in the separate living, add to the overall ambience.
Through from the living area area, an office, double bedroom, family bathroom, and the master bedroom with a large walk-in wardrobe and adjacent family bathroom.
Upstairs is another bedroom with a kitchenette.
The large double-height garage and separate carport complete the home.
Outside, all the hard landscaping has been done to an impeccable standard with plenty of scope to enhance the property even further with development in the garden.
This special property is only a few minutes’ walk to Te Anau town centre or the lakefront.
• Open-plan home overlooking the lake
• Three double bedrooms plus an office
• Well-designed kitchen with feature AGA range oven/cooktop
• Two living areas, double-height ceiling with beams
• Two bathrooms, with heated underfloor tiling
• Separate laundry
• Internally-accessed garage and carport
• Heated by diesel-fired radiators and underfloor heating
• House sits on two sections with an 1800sq m area
• Wonderful views of Lake Te Anau and the mountains
Price: $1.65 million
Agent: PGG Wrightson Real Estate Te Anau branch manager Nick Robertson, email@example.com, 027 431 6533
Open home: Viewing by appointment